Our client which is an offshore auditing specialist is looking to expand its team in Jersey with 2 Senior Auditors. Good remuneration and a chance to move to a company that values your knowledge and experience.
- Work under the oversight of Audit Director and Audit Manager;
- Run complete audits;
- Work as part of a bigger team on larger audit assignments;
- Run audits from initial planning to final completion;
- Produce comprehensive and accurate audit files and working papers;
- Understand and act on instructions;
- Work to deadlines;
- Undertake and satisfactorily complete all professional development training required by the company.
Technical / Professional / Qualification Requirements:
- ICAEW/ACCA Accountancy Qualification or equivalent;
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- Additionally, candidates must have spent the majority of their professional career working in external audit in a professional practice;
- Familiarity of and experience in working with the clarified International Standards on Auditing is a further requirement;
- An understanding of Jersey’s Financial Services regime or a similar regulated financial services regime (whilst not a requirement) would be perceived as a positive attribute.