Our client is looking for a primary auditor for undertaking audits of financial statements or other assurance work, and reviewing work of subordinates. A great company for an experienced auditor looking to make a difference.
- Work under the oversight of the Audit Director;
- Run complete audits;
- Work as part of or direct a bigger team on larger audit assignments;
- Run audits from initial planning to final completion with the Director;
- Produce comprehensive and accurate audit files and working papers;
- Review the work of more junior members of the team;
- Understand and act on instructions;
- Supervise and mentor trainees and audit seniors;
- Work to deadlines
- Undertake and satisfactorily complete all professional development training required by the company.
Technical and Professional Qualifications Requirements
- ICAEW/ACCA Accountancy qualification or equivalent;
- Evidence of continuing professional development;
- Extensive qualification experience working in an audit environment;
- Familiarity and experience in working with the International Standards on Auditing;