An investment services group is looking for a finance controller to join their busy company.
- Responsible for the financial control of specific group entities in consultation with the Group Financial Controller
- Full cycle bookkeeping and general ledger maintenance in consultation with Accounts Payable Clerk
- Assisting the Group Financial Controller with the preparation of monthly group management accounts and annual budgets
Qualifications and skills:
- Be a recently qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or close to qualification
- Be results‐oriented with good attention to detail and excellent literacy and organisational skills