Our Trust and Corporate client is looking for a bookkeeper to maintain records for companies, trusts and foundations. Excellent working environment and remuneration.
To provide accurate and efficient client bookkeeping services to trial balance.
- Maintenance of full bookkeeping records for companies, trusts, foundations and such other entities for which the company provides services to include bank accounts, investment portfolios and inter entity transactions;
- Reconcile ledgers to bank statements, investment reports and other relevant source material;
- Ensure that capital and income items are accurately recorded;
- Preparation of accounting checklists;
- Liaise with administrators and accounts team in order to expedite the timely preparation of accounts.
Technical and professional qualification requirements;
- BPP or Onestudy Bookkeeping course, or similar;
- Microgen 5 Series experience preferable but not essential.