Our client is looking for an individual that has a Law degree from a recognised UK university to continue or start a career in a dynamic and friendly global Trust company.
Responsibilities and duties:
- To provide appropriate in-house legal support, primarily in Guernsey with additional support across the group as required
- To support the Guernsey Legal Director in day-to-day duties
- To provide advice, guidance and support to the client services teams, primarily in Guernsey and as required across other parts of the group
- To participate in client meetings as deemed appropriate with a view to providing added value to clients and their structures
- Undertaking reviews of existing client structures with a view to identifying situations where additional value can be added.
- To deputise for the Guernsey Legal Director where necessary and appropriate on the various committees that he attends
- Law degree from a recognised UK university
- Some knowledge/understanding of Trust, Company and Commercial Law
- Desirable - Passed the LPC/Bar Professional Training Course or equivalent